Marketing Assistant Manager
- Marketing (Non-Technical)
- Assistant Manager
- Engineering, Other, Management, Statistics, Marketing
- Bachelor's Degree
Graha Rekso. Jl Boulevard Artha Gading Kav A, Jakarta Utara
- Experienced working in marketing department at least 3 years
- Good communication and presentation skill , excel, math and analytical skill
- Has a previous experiences working with creative advertising agency or fast moving consumer goods company
- Good English both speaking and writing
- Hardworking, strive for excellence, positive thinking, good initiative, team work and resilient
• With the help of MM, develop annual brand strategic plan to grow the assigned business platform
• With the help of MM, develop marketing calendar for the assigned business platforms which should resonate with marketing strategies and master marketing plan.
• Work closely with advertising agency to develop marketing objectives and strategies for ATL/BTL programs and ensure good execution
• Work closely with media agency to translate approved marketing calendar into effective media planning and buying strategy
• Liaise with media agency to analyze media expenditures and their effectiveness and develop reports to share with the management
• Build good partnership with cross functional team to ensure excellent execution up to level stores level.
• Work closely with IT team, digital team and appointed agency in managing digital promotional materials to be displayed in our corporate website.
• Coordinate the development of promotion programs, public relations, brand activation and market research activities with respective team.
• Review the performance of each campaigns (post campaign report) and submit recommendation for change in the brand plan to remedy non achievement to budget
• Work together with Marketing budget supervisor to monitor monthly expenditure in accordance to approved budget
• Review market dynamics and continuously update of competitor’s latest campaign including TVC, print advertisement and brand activation programs
• Develop restaurant brief and other communication tools required for Operation team
• Carry out restarant visits on a regular basis to stay abreast of needs of operation, efficient practice of strategies to determine customer’s acceptance and evaluate effectiveness of campaign/promotion
• Liaise with other departments (Operation, Training, SCQA) to ensure marketing programs in local restaurants including local store marketing programs are in accordance with marketing strategies.
About the Company
Karyawan adalah aset penting bagi McDonald's. Setiap karyawan mewakili janji di balik merek McDonald's. Dedikasi dan loyalitas karyawan kami dihargai dalam banyak hal. Itulah sebabnya kami memiliki karyawan yang setia bersama kami selama 10-20 tahun dalam suka dan duka.
McDonald's Indonesia membutuhkan seseorang yang energik, pintar, dan berkualitas. Silakan bergabung dengan kami untuk karir yang lebih baik.